Monday 30 April 2018

APRIL 2018


A little sunbathing never did anyone any harm as long as you don’t overdo it and keep certain parts covered…   I am reliably told that sunlight directly on the skin makes vitamin D in your body which the Mrs told me apparently you can’t do without.  Assuming that vitamin D stands for Dog I consider it a huge compliment that the Boss and the Mrs take a considerable amount of time pursuing this sunbathing lark as it obviously means then wish to emulate me as much as possible and eventually hope to be able to do all the things I can (with some exceptions).  The Mrs usually covers herself in cream and hides under sun shades but the Boss eschews such cissy stuff and so do I.  He just enjoys himself and never thinks about Vitamin D but I have noticed that the Boss seems to be copying more of my mannerisms lately in malting, sleeping, snoring and generally enjoying the ball orientated sports….  There may be hope for him yet.  The Mrs says he just needs to be trained to fetch and he will be up to my standard…..  Vitamin D for Dog, I wonder if Vitamin C is for cat…..

No comments:

Post a Comment