Saturday 29 March 2014

FEBRUARY 2014

I am really fed up - water, water everywhere, inside and out.  Terrible amounts of it have washed away my favourite bones that I buried in the garden, turned my depositing area in a quagmire and made all my favourite sticks too soft and squashy to get a good bite on.  On top of that I have to endure more showers in the white room with the soap suds and woofter perfumes (canine term for dogs who don’t smell like dogs).  I don’t know why they can’t just like my natural doggy smell, but the Mrs insists on me having assisted washing sessions.  I can’t tell you how much I wish it was summer again, although I don’t mind the rain on my coat there is a limit to how much even a dog can stand.  The Boss and the Mrs are having a bit of decorating done by a lovely man called Jon who brings me bones and chews as a special treat for keeping out of his way and his paint pots.  However there was one occasion when my tail became highlighted with a hint of a tint of magnolia and I had to be forcibly ‘coiffed’ with the hosepipe which mean even more water falling from the heavens on to me!  I ask you can’t a brown dog flirt with a little colour now and again?!  Please stop the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment